Replace the ugly Tango "triple-A" icons in Tb3 and later with the classic BIU icons from Tb2 -- for the Bold, Italic, and Underline buttons in the compose window formatting toolbar. How to install this style in Thunderbird: click green Install button below, Switch to Edit, select all/copy code to a New Style window for Tb Stylish, and Save.
For ThunderBird. This sets the selected message color to black. Useful when you use color coded tags. Default is white on greyish (at least in vista), hard to see. Left in some commented lines for people to customize background and font style.
- stops Thunderbird from truncating long attachment file names - works in Thunderbird 1.5.0.x/2.0.0.x/3.0.x ps - only affects read-message window, NOT NEW-message window
- controls the actual/min/max sizes of the account manager window - works in Thunderbird 1.5.0.x
- forces tbird to show an attachment box on outbound msg windows - works in Thunderbird 1.5.0.x/2.0.0.x/3.0.x
corrects display of extensions panel in one of my favourite skin - Charamel - applied to Thunderbird
- style folders with unread messages and/or subfolders with unread messages - works in Thunderbird 1.5.0.x/2.0.0.x
- controls the actual/min/max size of the address book card window - automatically provides scrollbars if needed - works in Thunderbird 1.5.0.x
- controls the actual/min/max size of the preferences dialog window - works in thunderbird 1.5.0.x
- style folderpane account names by msg status - note that this is NOT unread msgs, but only the BIFF state for each account - also sets default account name to NORMAL instead of BOLD - works in Thunderbird 1.5.0.x/2.0.0.x/3.0.x