This style was deleted by
its author, rotane.
The reason given was
The beta just went live (well, in August 2015) which rendered this style completely useless. I don't know yet if i will write a new style at all, or quit last.fm entirely – the new design is just too horrendous in every regard..
Edit: I did write a new skin after all, just to get rid of all the white.
The beta just went live, which rendered this style completely useless. I don't know yet if i will write a new style at all, or quit last.fm entirely – the new design is just too horrendous in every regard.
A nice and dark skin for last.fm; optimized for Firefox + Stylish.
This skin works on all major areas of last.fm (like user, artist, album and track pages, forums, library, groups, events, etc), but there are some special pages that are not optimized (like Home, Radio, Global Charts).
The skin also hides a lot of ads and "begging" links.
Note, August 2012: This skin reverts many of the recent changes to artist's pages, and brings back the left-side menu (that is floating now, and always fully expanded and visible).
Bigger screenshot: http://hoffer.cx/data/lastfm_darkfancy.png
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, if your browser supports user scripts, you can also install this style as a user script.)
To use this style, install Stylish.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, Greasemonkey users can also install this style as a user script.)
To use this style, install Stylish.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, you can also install as user JS.)
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, TamperMonkey users can also install this style as a user script.)
To use this style, first install Stylish.
|Created||Jun 6, 2012|
|Updated||Jun 12, 2015|
|Installs (this week)||1|
- Version 2.0 (June 6, 2012) Public release.
- Version 2.0.1 (June 13, 2012) Bugfixes.
- Version 2.0.2 (June 22, 2012) Support for international domains.
- Version 2.0.3 (August 5, 2012) Preliminary support for new artist's pages; revert to floating left-menu (user pages only for now).
- Version 2.1 (August 15, 2012) More stuff for new artist's pages; floating left-menu everywhere.
- Version 2.1.1 (August 24, 2012) Bugfix.
- Version 2.2 (September 1, 2012) Support for Albums Overview page; some more bugfixes.
- Version 2.2.1 (September 5, 2012) Bugfix for floating menu.
- Version 2.2.2 (September 29, 2012) New: support for status page; bugfix for featured tracks/videos.
- Version 2.2.3 (October 4, 2012) More floating menu fixes; new share menu on user pages.
- Version 2.2.4 (November 7, 2012) Link colours; forum stuff; artist's images page.
- Version 2.2.5 (December 5, 2012) Support for a few Labs; fix for floating menu.
- Version 2.2.6 (March 7, 2013) More "crap-block".
- Version 2.2.7 (April 8, 2013) New status page skin; a few minor fixes.
- Version 2.2.8 (April 9, 2013) "New shout" indicator.
- Version 2.3 (May 22, 2013) Support for new Recent Tracks page; fix for recently listened tracks module.
- Version 2.3.1 (May 23, 2013) The newly released Recent Tracks (expanded view) changed again.
- Version 2.3.2 (June 25, 2013) New home page; small fix to track tables; floating menu fixes.
- Version 2.3.3 (August 23, 2013) Fixes for artist shout area colours; on tour badge.
- Version 2.4 (September 10, 2013) Support for new header and footer, with floating menu fixes.
- Version 2.4.1 (September 19, 2013) Small fixes to new header and status page.
- Version 2.4.2 (October 3, 2013) Small fixes to userpage header; floating menu.
- Version 2.4.3 (January 6, 2014) Small fixes to some charts.
- Version 2.5 (February 9, 2014) Puts usernames back into the floating menu. (Users only, not artists.)
- Version 2.5.1 (February 13, 2014) Many cosmetic fixes to link colours, footer, sidebar.
- Version 2.5.2 (February 25, 2014) Fixes to Loved Tracks page.
- Version 2.5.3 (April 25, 2014) Fixes to floating menu on Shoutbox page.
- Version 2.5.4 (June 9, 2014) Status page fixes.
- Version 2.5.5 (June 24, 2014) Slightly bigger charts; removed Mozilla-specific values.
- Version 2.5.6 (October 12, 2014) Small fix to menu.
- Version 2.5.7 (January 21, 2015) More floating menu fixes.
- Version 2.5.8 (June 12, 2015) Stops affecting the Beta site.
No discussions posted in the last year. See older discussions. Ask a new question or add a review for this style.