If you like this style, and like the old-style tabs at the top, check out my new iGoogle: Compact Transparency & Tabs!
*** Perfect for netbooks! ***
This style removes a TON of padding and margins, allowing for more feeds and gadgets on your iGoogle homepage without scrolling.
This style removes the header and footer spacing, so you can really cram a LOT of info on a single page.
As a bonus, this style removes some of the header image, and makes the white bar at the top transparent. This works well with a lot of themes I have tried. Because the text is white, it works best on dark themes. To remain visible on light themes, the text now has a shadow so there should be no issues.
If you find a theme that this doesn't work with, leave a comment, and I will try to fix it.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, Greasemonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
To use this style, install Stylish.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, you can also install as user JS.)
To use this style, first install Stylish.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, TamperMonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
|Created||Jun 17, 2008|
|Updated||Jun 1, 2011|
|Installs (this week)||3|
- RE-WROTE FROM SCRATCH to work with the new iGoogle layout!
- Has cleaner, faster, more friendly CSS3 tricks!
*** UPDATE Apr. 23, 2010 ****
- Removed new RSS Feed padding
- Removed new "More Stories" link
*** UPDATE Feb. 16, 2010 ****
- Re-added some -moz code that Chrome + stylist stripped out without asking or telling me.
*** UPDATE Feb. 11, 2010 ****
- Fixed top links text color on Webkit (Chrome + stylist)
*** UPDATE Jan. 21, 2010 ****
- Removed custom iGoogle logo
- Fixed minor issues with new iGoogle layout (tabs on left)
- Fixed header spacing issues
- Removed header promo text
- Removed Chat, Updates & Friends (not shown in screenshot)
No discussions posted in the last year. See older discussions. Ask a new question or add a review for this style.