(Though installing Stylish is recommended, Greasemonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
To use this style, install Stylish.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, you can also install as user JS.)
To use this style, first install Stylish.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, TamperMonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
|Created||Dec 2, 2012|
|Updated||Apr 20, 2013|
|Installs (this week)||698|
- Styles with options (like this one) don't update automatically, and also have to be uninstalled to reselect new options.
- There are small problems in dark mode, some of which can't be solved due to limitations of CSS, and some of which can. If something looks weird, please report it and/or check back in a few weeks and it might be fixed.
- Sister sites in dark mode don't have restyled front pages and are displaying wikipedia's logo instead of their own.
- Some users have the search-suggestions box and reference-tooltip boxes flying off from where they're supposed to be, but I can't determine the cause yet.
- On viewports shorter than ~700px, on the front page, the footer gets in the way.
- Misc issues on some non-english localizations. (Some are using a mixture of english and non-english selectors, which breaks the style.) See discussion by Fol for work-arounds.
- Code boxes aren't darkened in dark mode.
Apr 18, 2013 - Many small fixes and tweaks. Apparently I broke the table-of-contents option last time but nobody caught and reported it. OTL sorry guys... - fixed. Added includes for new sister sites
Mar 03, 2013 - Added includes for sister sites, which are structurally almost identical - some issues. Wikipedia added borders to #content - fixed
Dec 15, 2012 - Many small tweaks and fixes. Support for HTTPS Everywhere
Wikipedia - Dark/Light, Width, Clarity [by Splark] by Splark is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.