(Though installing Stylish is recommended, Greasemonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
To use this style, install Stylish.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, you can also install as user JS.)
To use this style, first install Stylish.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, TamperMonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
|Created||Aug 19, 2012|
|Updated||May 26, 2013|
|Installs (this week)||4|
Up/Downvote-arrows get blue on hover, which helps to click the right one when having both available
Fixed: Links at bottom were invisible
Fixed: Downvoted comments get gray again
- Highlighting of current top-navigation-link
- Additional space between footer and site, important for threads without comments
- Bigger fonts (respecting browser-settings)
- Higher contrast (almost black on white)
- Colourful link, to better discover them and displaying the visited-state
- Various visual improvements like increased line-height, vote-button aligned to position-number, more margins
- Same style applied to the search
No discussions posted yet. Be the first to ask a question or review this style.