What does this UserStyle do?
- Changes new Gmail style to the older one
- Reverts the top navigation in Gmail to the classic one
- Implements classic Gray-Blue Gmail theme
- Made things more tidier than before, fixed almost everything wrong in v2.0
- Re-fixed Chat and Mail list scrolling
- Re-styled buttons
- Re-styled the Menu bar
- Re-fixed no-scrolling of Gmail in Version 3.2.2
NOTE: Please link and share this post: http://techably.com/make-gmail-older-look-permanent/4215/ , if you appreciate author's work and want him to continue updating this userstyle. Best regards.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, Greasemonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
To use this style, install Stylish.
To use this style, first install Stylish.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, TamperMonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
|Created||Dec 10, 2011|
|Updated||Feb 5, 2013|
|Installs (this week)||52|
Detailed Guide: http://techably.com/make-gmail-older-look-permanent/4215/
Tested on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
Credits: Rahul Arora
Author URL: http://techably.com/
The Return of Old Gmail by Rahul Arora is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.