This makes Google Search use blue as its accent color, instead of red.
It also makes the Google Toolbar blue on white, instead of the default red on black.
If either of the copyright holders thinks I've violated GPLv2, please send me a message here: http://forum.userstyles.org/messages/add/decktrio
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, Greasemonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
To use this style, install Stylish.
To use this style, first install Stylish.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, TamperMonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
|Created||Nov 30, 2011|
|Updated||Mar 5, 2012|
|Installs (this week)||10|
1. Updated Google Reader style mod
1. Returned the lines between the Google Menu buttons to default. (made that line a comment)
2. To return to the light grey lines, just uncomment line 250.
1. Patches for GMail
2. Lightened the lines between the Google Menu buttons
1. Updated theme information
2. Minor Patch (The old toolbar had a bug when viewed in Chrome)
Google's new hover menu is here... at least for some users.
1. Changed the background for the App logos to blue
2. Changed the selected text color for navigation bars and table headers throughout Google to blue
I'm anticipating Google's new toolbar/hover menu changes.
1. Changed the accent color from #1122CC to #3366CC, which is the blue Google is using with the new hover menu.
2. Changed the background in the new hover menu buttons to white
1. So I started off with Google Toolbar Whitener by panzi. This makes the Google Toolbar blue on white, instead of the default red on black.
2. Then I modified it to make Google Search use blue as its accent color, instead of red.
No discussions posted in the last year. See older discussions. Ask a new question or add a review for this style.