Should look good on most resolutions.
NOTICE - Both of the screen shots are after the style is applied. The reason for this is that userstyles.org keeps
giving me Apache errors if I try to upload any other way.
Tested in Chrome and Firefox.
4chan x is supported.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, Greasemonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
To use this style, install Stylish.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, you can also install as user JS.)
To use this style, first install Stylish.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, TamperMonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
|Created||Nov 4, 2011|
|Updated||Jan 8, 2012|
|Installs (this week)||2|
- OP bug fixed. (Strange spaces)
- Minor fixes
- Removed moots stupid banner on top
- Tiny bug in Chrome fixed.
- Minor bug fixes
- Small animation errors fixed.
- Small bug fix
- Footer removed. (Already have navigation at the top that scrolls with the page)
- Page navigation moved to the side. Will scroll with page for easy access.
- Announcements are hidden by default. Are visible by hovering with mouse over the arrow under the board title.
- Adds are now blocked.
It should now be easier to navigate.
- Various style updates, looks a little more glassy now
- Postbox been moved to the bottom right corner and will stay there while scrolling. Will slide out on mouse hover.
- Support for text boards
- Various bugs fixed
- Added support for frames (Chrome and Firefox)(updated this code 5 times already, hopefully it works perfectly now..)
- Small bug fixes.
- Small animation on front page.
- Background image is now in sRGB and should render the same in Firefox and Chrome.
- Images now have rounded corners.
- Some adjustments to the fonts, should be a little easier to read.
- Various bug fixes.
Version 1.0, first release
Tested on Firefox 8, Nightly 10 and Chrome 15.
Works great with 4chan x 2.20.1.
No discussions posted in the last year. See older discussions. Ask a new question or add a review for this style.