Keep in mind that I fix and update skins based on when I notice that they might need updating, or something is wrong. However, I don't always upload the results immediately (and sometimes the results get lost entirely). Please pardon my slowness in updates from time to time.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, Greasemonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
To use this style, install Stylish.
To use this style, first install Stylish.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, TamperMonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
|Created||Sep 19, 2011|
|Updated||Feb 28, 2013|
|Installs (this week)||16|
* Not even sure what tweaks I've done, but the theme is always getting tweaked here and there.
* Updated too soon, but managed to fix the text boards so that they are also properly formatted.
* Apparently I was forced to rename the Dark 4chan user style because of an abandoned user style of the same name.
* Updated the code to reflect newer CSS and elements in 4chan.
* Changed to a more modular approach.
* Separated foreground and background modifications.
* Every page on 4chan should be properly skinned with this update.
* Made the background important so that it always sets properly.
* Cleaned up the 4chan skin a little bit, and recoloured the 4chan text boards. Also added support for more 4chan addons (on Chrome, that is).
* Made the 4chan filter show up on its own background, so that it's easier to see/read.
No discussions posted yet. Be the first to ask a question or review this style.