Reduces the chrome size to increase content area.
Clickable logo to show sidebar; when sidebar is hidden only.
+ (plus) button adds new feeds.
Adds icon to feed settings menu.
Increases feed entry width for widescreen monitors.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, Greasemonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
To use this style, install Stylish.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, you can also install as user JS.)
To use this style, first install Stylish.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, TamperMonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
|Created||Sep 9, 2011|
|Updated||Nov 23, 2011|
|Installs (this week)||1|
- White-space on the bottom of the page.
- To access the sidebar menu (if hidden) click on the Google Logo.
- To add a new Feed Subscription click the (+) button next to the Google logo
- When you Enable the style for the first time refresh the page.
To Do: Any Suggestion/Feedback, please?
- Changed icon for feed settings since Google added a similar one for view settings.
- Changed logo to default logo upon request by Reschat & credit goes to bigrza for the logo.
- Added the feed settings button with an icon & credit goes to seanf for the idea.
- Changed Expanded View/List View to a toggle button.
- Fixed + Add feed button; text-indent was a bad idea, Thanks Reschat.
- Rewritten the style to be compatible with The Revamped Google Reader.
- Initial Beta Release.
No discussions posted in the last year. See older discussions. Ask a new question or add a review for this style.