* darkens the Org-Mode site
* lightens the font colors for contrast
* leaves the link and heading colors as they are
* has different-colored backgrounds for different sections
* has subtle, fancy borders for examples and lisp
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, Greasemonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
To use this style, install Stylish.
To use this style, first install Stylish.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, TamperMonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
|Created||Jun 7, 2011|
|Updated||Jun 14, 2011|
|Installs (this week)||0|
Version 0.5 does the following:
* darkens default font color
* limits the maximum width of text to simplify reading
* justifies text to make lines end at the same point
* reverses the color of the code section shadows (Now, they appear to glow.)
* adapts to the FAQ
* makes all of the code section borders one unified light color (since they had less contrast on some pages)
* lightens the second-level headings
* makes sure all the third-level headings are the original color
No discussions posted yet. Be the first to ask a question or review this style.