For effect us is in screenshot you need Stratiform addon.
Stratiform - https://addons.mozilla.org/cs/firefox/addon/stratiform/
and if you want bookmarks buttons on right of screenshot download:
Google shortcuts - https://addons.mozilla.org/cs/firefox/addon/google-shortcuts-all-google-se/
Enjoy this theme ;)
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, Greasemonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
To use this style, install Stylish.
To use this style, first install Stylish.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, TamperMonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
|Created||Mar 24, 2011|
|Updated||Mar 14, 2012|
|Installs (this week)||95|
1. Firefox button is still default.
- You must have Stratiform and in Stratiform setting click on Settings and there is Firefox button, click on Always.
2. Adress bar and panels are rounded. I want to it like on screenshot.
- You must have Stratiform and in stratiform settings click on Settings and you can adjust it according to your vision.
3. Where can I find integrated search bar into adress bar?
- It's addon Omnibar (download: https://addons.mozilla.org/cs/firefox/addon/omnibar/ )
03/14/2012 - Fixed transparent about:blank, compatible for Stratiform 2.1.1
01/22/2012 - Updated for Stratiform 2.0.1 and newer
05/29/2011 - Updated for Stratiform 1.2b and no need for Movable Firefox Button addon
03/29/2011 - Added transparent about:blank
03/24/2011 - Fixed addon bar