NEW - Mozilla version: Firefox - Simple Scrollbars.
Differences to Aeroboy's extension:
- Transparency on all scrollbars except the far outer ones.
- Change of colour on hover and mouse down.
- Possible other things I have forgotten.
- Them two scrollbars in "after" really are the same colour, it's an optical illusion! Even I (who wrote the code) had to check this in Paint.
- The scrollbar in "before" is from an XP theme I have downloaded (i.e. the system default).
- The screenshots are from this page (the edit page), with Userstyles.org - update of Super Style redesign activated.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, Greasemonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
To use this style, install Stylish.
To use this style, first install Stylish.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, TamperMonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
|Created||Feb 21, 2011|
|Updated||Apr 10, 2011|
|Installs (this week)||13|
1.0: What it started as.
1.1: "Overlays" scrollbar onto background (rather than creating a white bar.
Fixed (sort of) problem with pages that do not have a background or body scrollbar. System scrollbar used as body scrollbar in these cases.
1.1.1: Added option for overlaying, as this caused problems with smooth mouse wheel and arrow key scrolling with Chromium Wheel and Smooth Scroll, and stopped all wheel/key scrolling on other sites. Option 2 must be the same as option 1 (otherwise it doesn't work or is rubbish).
1.2: Reverted to white track, made minor, unnoticeable tweak.
1.2.1: Slight differences in code.
No discussions posted in the last year. See older discussions. Ask a new question or add a review for this style.