Userscript file: http://macro-halo.110mb.com/Bungie%20Themes/Blue%20Terminal/Blue_terminal_Bungie_site_Theme.CSS
To create the Userstyle:
1. Go to the script file and copy all (CTRL+A , then, CTRL+C)
2. Right click on the Stylish Icon in the Firefox Statusbar.
3. Go to menu Write Style
4. Then go to menu Blank Style..
5. With the blank page open, add the title "Blue Terminal - Bungie Theme"
6. Click in the body of the blank page (the large white space) and paste the contents of the script file.
7. Once everything has been pasted into the blank style, click save.
DO NOT LOAD THIS INTO STYLISH VIA THIS PAGE, IT MUST BE DONE MANUALLY.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, Greasemonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
To use this style, install Stylish.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, you can also install as user JS.)
To use this style, first install Stylish.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, TamperMonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
|Author||Mister Magoo 27|
|Created||Jun 27, 2009|
|Updated||Jun 27, 2009|
|Installs (this week)||1|
No discussions posted yet. Be the first to ask a question or review this style.