1. toned-down the color of the links
2. a dark blue-grey highlight when mousing over links in the left-navigation panel
3. a dark blue border for the rows in the message list
4. a dark blue-grey highlight when mousing over the messages in the message list
5. a bright blue row color for unread messages in the message list
6. a bright green row color for selected messages in the message list
Hope you like the style! All color choices can be changed of course. Feedback very welcome!
Sorry I did not keep track of all the snips of code I borrowed from SO MANY different styles; but thank you to all of you!
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, Greasemonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
To use this style, install Stylish.
To use this style, first install Stylish.
(Though installing Stylish is recommended, TamperMonkey users can also install this style as user script.)
|Created||Feb 2, 2009|
|Updated||Feb 2, 2009|
|Installs (this week)||7|
No discussions posted yet. Be the first to ask a question or review this style.